It is that time of year again… I am looking for an intern for summer 2014! I’ve got a lot of exciting things coming up. I have fashion editorials for major foreign publications, fashion films, photography workshops, celebrity portrait shoots and much more!
All the details can be found below, and feel free to send any specific questions you may have.
Internship outline, details and request:
DEADLINE: April 22, 2014, will notify by May 1st
Lindsay Adler is seeking a photography intern for the summer of 2014. The candidate will help in the daily operations of the company and will gain intensive firsthand experience in areas of business such as marketing and booking jobs as well as intensive technical experience with lighting techniques, posing, use of props and much more. Selection will be competitive. The position is based in New York City and the applicant must commit to being available to work in Lindsay’s studio in Midtown Manhattan.
Internship: Full –Time. Internships are only offered three times per year to coincide with the spring, summer and fall semesters.
- An interest in photography, an eagerness to learn the business end of the photography industry.
- Assisting during production days, which includes: Managing equipment, permits, insurance, model releases, setup/tear down of set, craft services, digital asset management (archiving), and behind the scenes video/audio/photos
- Assist in leveraging social networks to strengthen relationships with existing clients and increasing number of potential clients.
- Assist in promoting brand awareness, workshops schedules and compiling market research.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Must be familiar with utilizing WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, etc.
- While the candidate should have deep familiarity with social technologies, developer skills are not required.
- Experience with Videography is a plus; this includes shooting and editing.
It is important that you be accessible via phone or email and as attentive as possible. While it's understandable that you may be in school or have a part-time job, it is important that those that apply have a flexible enough schedule to permit taking on assignments and being on location for shoots.
Reminder: This is for the Summer internship only (however we can discuss alternatives). We can offer internship school credit upon request. This is an unpaid internship position.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume, including links to social media accounts you maintain personally to the form below. (If the 'Internship' form does not load below please reload the page or try another browser. If it still does not load please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)