The contest is now over!
The Photo Plus Expo in New York City is upon us once again and I'm super psyched! Below you'll find my schedule for both WPPI and the expo. Please visit this post on Wednesday 10/29/14 again to enter a contest from over 15 sponsors totalling nearly $4,000 in giveaways!
Exclusive Photo Plus Expo Savings:
- 20% off of Spider Holster SpiderPro Single Camera system with code LINDSAY20 - http://spiderholster.com/single-camera-system/
- 50% off all downloads in my store. Posing Guides, Lightroom presets, Actions, Designing an image with code PPE14 - http://store.lindsayadlerphotography.com/collections/downloads
- Imagenomic Portraiture, plus any other Imagenomic software 20% off with code PPELA. Also applies to the Portraiture Video Plugin as well, you will receive 20% off the first year of subscription fee.
- 35% off books at Peachpit.com PPE2014
Be sure to follow me on Twitter at @lindsayadler and follow hashtags #ppe14. I’ll be tweeting exclusive offers throughout the show!
Also don’t forget to visit the Peachpit booth (#469), I’ll have a bunch of my books on display and signed for those interested!
Don’t know where any of the booths are? No worries, click here for the expo floor plan.
WPPI University sponsored by Sigma – Light Demo – Click here for more info and to Register
Hosted by Tony Gale, The University is a comprehensive, hands-on style series of classes in shooting bays, each ideal for the emerging photographer, budding photo assistants and students. You’ll learn from working professional photographers including Jen Rozenbaum, Peter Hurley, Lindsay Adler and Lou Freeman how to strengthen your shooting and posing techniques, as well as how to manage everything from speed lights, studio strobes, continuous and mixed/natural lighting. Choose to attend the sessions that best fit your needs for a customized learning experience that you won’t find anywhere else. Each session is 45 minutes and you’ll rotate though the speakers’ classes that you choose. Sponsored by: B&H Photo, Mac Group, & Sigma.
- 12:45-1:30: 3 Lights, Endless Possibilities
- 2:00-2:45: Creative Studio Lighting
- 3:30-4:15: 3 Lights, Endless Possibilities
- 4:45-5:30: Creative Studio Lighting
- 10:00am – 10:30 – Spider Holster (booth #673) – Spider hand strap unboxing
- 11:15 – 11:45 – Sigma (booth #337) – Designing an Image for High Impact (learn all about what’s going on at the Sigma booth here)
- 12:45 – 1:15 – Phottix (booth #1025) – Lighting demo utilizing Phottix hotshoe flashes and triggers.
- 2:00- 2:30 – NYIP (booth #445) – Creative 52: Discover and harness your Creative Self
- 3:30-4 – Fashion Videos – Behind the Fashion Curtain: Take a look behind the curtain into the stunning world of fashion. Sigma Pro Lindsay Adler will give you an inside look into the world of making powerful fashion imagery and fashion films. She dives into what it takes to make magic happen in fashion, from gear to inspiration. Lindsay has transitioned from making great still images, reknowned for their creativity, and brought her same energy and vision into the world of video. The presentation will be held on the show floor in the rear of the exhibit hall.
- 10am-10:30 – Kelby (booth #473) Conquering Midday light
- 11:15 – 11:45 – Sigma (booth #337) – Designing an Image for High Impact
- 12:45 – 1:15 – Adorama (booth #829) – Finding Your Creative Voice
- 2:15 – 3:00 – Sigma (booth #337) – The Body Beautiful: Posing, Lighting & Lens Choice
- 3:30 – 4:00 – Phottix (booth #1025) – Lighting demo utilizing Phottix hotshoe flashes and triggers.
- 11:15 – 12:00 – Sigma (booth #337) – The Body Beautiful: Posing, Lighting & Lens Choice
- 12:30 – 1:00 – Phottix (booth #1025) – Lighting demo utilizing Phottix hotshoe flashes and triggers.
- 2:00-4:00 – Posing Secrets Uncovered: Fundamentals to Flattering Every Subject – Track: Portraiture / Location: 1E15/16
In associated with Sigma – Win a 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art lens and a great datacolor Spyder Calibration package!
Enter for a chance to win one of the amazing prizes below, over $4,000 worth of awesome giveaways from these gracious sponsors!
Tis is a random drawing, you only need to do the first option, however each subsequent option increases your chances of winning (kind of like buying multiple lottery tickets!). You don't have to do each item in order to enter, but the more you do the better your odds are. Good luck. Also don't forget to pin the image below!
Sigma - 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM lens (Nikon or Canon mount)
Millers Lab - Signature Album
Spider Holster - SpiderPro Single Camera System & Spider Hand strap (coming soon)
Imagenomic - Portraiture
OnOne - Perfect Photo Suite 9
Phottix - Odin TLL Flash trigger
Expo Imaging - Rogue Flash kit
Adorama - Rapid box
G-technology - 1tb G-Drive EV
Peachpit - Books: Creative 52, Shooting in Shitty Light, Light, Gesture and Color, Road to Seeing.
Lensbaby - Composter Pro & Sweet 35 optic
Photoshelter - 1 year subscription
The Breed - One year subscrption
Kelly Moore - 1 bag of choice
Triple Scoop Music - Gift certificate
Lindsay Adler - Designing an Image + Boudoir Posing Guide, Fashion Posing Guide, Couple's Posing Guide.
Please note, that by opting into this contest you agree to be contacted by the sponsor (Lindsay Adler) and their affiliates for promotional purposes.